Maddox Lane has partnered with Thrive Specialized Training to provide customized, high quality, and sustainable food delivery options to support your healthy lifestyle. For best results, we recommend you combine our food with Thrive’s training program. We believe self-love is key, our best selves are built in the kitchen & perfected in the gym.
The Maddox Lane collaboration with Thrive Specialized training was designed to bring your chef created food that is trainer approved and of the absolute highest quality.
- Every meal option has been carefully designed to provide you with a balance of whole foods ingredients with clean protein, complex carbohydrates, healthy fats, fiber, and an emphasis on being plant-based.
- We use organic animal proteins and wild caught (or responsibly farmed when needed) seafood
- We follow the Environmental Working Group’s “Dirty Dozen/Clean Fifteen” Guide when it comes to utilizing organic ingredients
- We source locally as much as possible and are working to create community relationships with our food suppliers (if you know/love a local food supplier or farmer, feel free to connect us).
- The integrity of the food we provide is important to us. Flavor & quality will not be compromised.
- We are here to support you. Reach out if we can make your ordering experience better or if you need accommodations on allergies, email: firstname.lastname@example.org